$1.99 - $4.99
Key Features - Perfect for mounting compatible Flare taillights to rear rack - Includes a bolt and star washer for extra security - Easiest to install with light installed for better leverage
Key features: - Replacement or extra mounts for all Bontrager Flare rear lights - Use to mount Flare lights to seatposts, racks, seatstays, or any other creative spot - Kit includes Flare light mount, two bases, and rubber strap adapters
Key features - Reflector mount for first and second generation Speed Concept seatposts - To use with a Bontrager Flare, use with the Bontrager Flare Horizontal Mounting Kit (sold separately)
Lezyne's LED Handle Bar Mount Adapter is a composite matrix adapter to replace the rubber strap that ships on 2016 and later models of Macro XL, Power XL, Super XXL, and Deca XXL lights, so that they can be used with the Aluminum Handlebar Mount, the Composite Handlebar Mount, Aluminum Helmet Mount, or Composite Handlebar Mount.
Key features: - Provide quick installation on handlebars, seatposts, and more - Fits all Ion headlights and Flare tail lights - Rear strap includes 16 degree offset for optimized use on seatposts - Rear strap works best with 27.2 - 31.6mm seatposts - Front strap works best with 22.2 - 35.0mm handlebars
- For use with all Flare tail lights - Perfect for attaching to a seat pack, belt, backpack, or anything with a loop
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
Key features: - USB-to-Micro-USB cable to charge your rechargeable Bontrager lights - Cable is 1M (3.3ft) long
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
You really can put a Specialized Stix headlight almost anywhere. This headlight mount is designed to cleanly integrate into the headset of the bike and maintain a clean look with the Stix positioned just under the stem. - Positions Stix headlight just under the stem in front of the head tube for a super-clean, integrated look. - Interlocking system between plastic mount and aluminum spacer allows the light and mount to quickly be removed from the bike. - Works with 1-1/8th Aheadset-style headsets and custom 10mm thickness spacer.
With the Stix Saddle mount, a Specialized Stix tail light can be easily mounted under any saddle featuring SWAT-compatible mounting holes. - Mounts a Stix tail light horizontally under the back edge of a SWAT-compatible saddle. - Includes stamped aluminum bracket that can be bent to adjust the light's angle. - This mount features a snap-in, breakaway mount to protect light if snagged. - Will only work with Specialized saddles with SWAT-compatible mount holes in the base. - Includes mounting hardware.
The tool-free bracket allows for a wide variety of mounting options for MSW's TigerMoth headlight.
The Portland Design Works Mission Control 2.0 Headlight Mount is now easier to use! Wrap the heavy-duty UV-proof rubber strap around your handlebars and you're ready to blast off in seconds. - Fits 22.0-31.8 mm diameter handlebars - Compatible with all PDW headlights.
The original Mission Control Bracket is compatible with all Portland Design Works headlights and fits handlebars 22.0-31.8mm in diameter. It provides a rigid mount to keep your headlight exactly where you need it when the going gets rough. And, it allows the light to be rotated left or right a few degrees to center the light beam on bars that are not straight.
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post. - Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot. - UV proof rubber strap - Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
• Compatible with all Flare taillights and Ion headlights from both Trek and Bontrager • Fits most bars/seatposts (22.2-31.8mm), some helmets and Madone integrated seat masts • Silicone body with a tooled adjustment handlebar clamp diameter • 20-degree +/- side-to-side adjustment • 16-degree seatpost angle adjustment integrated into SyncV2 bracket
USB cable for USB rechargeable batteries. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - Lightning Bug 120 USB - Sentinel 2W USB - Solas 2W USB - Stinger USB
Lezyne's Composite Bar Mount is a hard mount made of a reinforced Composite Matrix cradle for a strong and secure attachment of the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, and XL LED lights to the handlebar. It is designed for 25.4 mm or 31.8 mm bars, with the cradle designed to pivot 15 degrees laterally to allow adjustment of the LED light beam angle and directing it where it is most needed. A large thumb screw secures the CM mount to the bar without need of tools, and can be tightened by hand or a 1mm hex key. Molded rubber shims add grip and fine-tune fitting to undersized bars. Composite Bar Mounts are sold in a kit with the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, or XL LED lights.
The NiteRider Tail Light Strap Mount allows for quick installation and fitment on to standard seatposts. It features a quick release tab that allows you to remove just your tail light, leaving the strap mount installed on the seat post; ideal for when you leave your bike unattended or when it’s time for a recharge.
Taillight Seat Stay Mount
-Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts -Allows for unobstructed light positioning -22.2mm clamping diameter
Key features: - Replacement InnerGlo LED light strips for select Bontrager Town clothing - Compatible with Bontrager Town Stormshell Jacket, Town Stormshell Women's Jacket, and Town Stormshell Pants - Sold individually
Simple operation with three super-bright LEDs make the RedBat your go-to taillight for being seen. Solid and flashing visibility options for day and night riding. - 3 LEDs under a red lens (1 lumen) - 4 functions: steady, flashing, chasing, random - 19–40mm diameter bracket - Also works clipped to a bag/waistband - 2 AAA batteries included - Runtimes/Modes: 70 hours in Solid mode, and 160-250 hours in Flashing mode
Key features: - Easily integrate your Bontrager Flare tail light on your Madone 9 Series - Quick release designs matches perfectly on the Madone 9 proprietary seatpost clamp
Key features: - Securely attaches all Ion lights to bars - Reduces vibration and slippage - Compatible with 22.2-31.8mm diameter bars - Mount rotates left and right for optimal placement
Page 1 of 11 Next page