Sometimes, it's easy to think that the trail is out to get you. There are so many sticks, branches, and various other sharp bits that are constantly nicking at your legs. That's why Specialized created their durable, no-fuss Women's Mountain Knee-High Socks.
As the name suggests, they're built tall to provide ample coverage, protection, and comfort. But what you might not guess is that they feature a lightweight blend of VaporRize and Merino yarns that work in tandem to naturally control temperatures, manage sweat buildup, and fight odor. In other words, they're comfortable. And to further ensure this, they've included a mid-foot arch support and a light underfoot cushion to help absorb vibration and chatter from the trail.
- VaporRize Merino blend yarns naturally control heat and moisture buildup, while also fighting against odor.
- Lightweight underfoot cushion adds an extra buffer to trail vibration, which also combats friction and hotspots over the course of a ride.
- PowerBand mid-foot arch supports the foot and secures the shape and fit where the foot needs it most.
- Reinforced Y-heel and toe add to the long-term durability and comfort of the socks.
- 12-inch cuff height (size X-Small/ Small)
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Black / Medium/Large||00719676304489||64715-7203||SBC-64715-7203|
|Light Grey / X-Small/Small||00719676646633||64715-7211||SBC-64715-7211|
|Light Grey / Medium/Large||00719676321936||64715-7213||SBC-64715-7213|
|Turquoise / X-Small/Small||00888818110995||64716-7221||SBC-64716-7221|