Seca 1800 is the ultimate bike light for dedicated cyclists, whether competing in 24 hour races or sneaking in a ride after work - the Seca’s balance between: brightness, beam pattern, weight and features is unprecedented.
- 1800 Lumen Output Certified to the FL-1 Standard
- A 4 LED array using the highest-level CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware.
- Custom engineered bi-conic reflector optimizes the light to provide a smooth, even beam pattern with a wide, far-reaching spread of light that focuses the light where you need it.
- Beam pattern was engineered to maximize riders’ depth perception with optics that eliminate the snowball effect, without wasting any light.
- Secondary Race Mode simplifies your settings to switch between high power with 2 hours run time and low power with 4 hours.
- Daytime Pulse mode
- Universal tool-free mounting system. (Helmet mount included)
- Illuminated Power Button
- Ultralight Aluminum cooling fins
- Recharge the 3 Cell Li-ion battery in 2.5 hours with the Mini-L 1.5 Charger
- Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage
- Multiple power settings with cruise and secondary race mode
- High 1:30 / 1800
- Med 3:00 / 900
- Low 6:00 / 450
- Pulse 12:00 / 450
- Race High 1:30 / 1800
- Race Low 3:00 / 450
- System weight: 343 grams
- Designed and assembled in California.
- Backed by Light & Motion’s 2 Year Warranty and Enhanced Experience Guarantee
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|