The Hammer Direct Drive Trainer redefines indoor training to create the ultimate riding experience. One that's versatile enough to handle the most intense interval sessions as it is the easiest of recovery rides. Simply put, the Hammer is the perfect addition to any athlete's toolbox.
This direct drive style bike trainer eliminates the tire-to-roller contact, and is capable of replicating any outdoor ride from conversational group rides to rolling hills to pain face inducing 20% grades. All of this is done with a smooth, road-like-feel thanks to a massive 20 lb. precision-balanced flywheel that replicates real world inertia better than anyone else. Paired with our innovative, rapid response electromagnetic resistance system and you've got a bike trainer that can cover large resistance changes in a blink of an eye at a whisper quiet 64 decibels. Plus, the Hammer's revolutionary axle compatibility gives you the freedom to choose any thru-axle or quick release bike now and for years to come. Simply add a cassette, pop off your rear wheel, connect to your favorite virtual training software and prepare to Hammer away.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 64 decibels, quiet enough to ride in a library.
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for accurate power readings.
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142 or 148.
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 130mm and 135 mm.
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth 4.0 technologies.
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training application, including CycleOps VirtualTraining, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software.
- 20 lb precision balanced flywheel provides quiet, vibration free and true-to-the-road riding experience.
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensure most responsive resistance and maximum power available.
- Robust design is capable of handling up to 2000 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 20% climbing grade.
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tire wear.
- Integrated front wheel tray adds stability to ride without taking up any extra storage space.
- Internally cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts.
- Integrated front wheel tray adds stability to ride and nests within the trainer when not in use.
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage.
- Includes a Shimano splined freehub for compatibility with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes.
- Accessible and balanced handle allows for smooth, anyone-can-carry transit of the trainer.
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth 4.0 devices ensures the Hammer is up to date.
- 300 lb (136 kg) maximum load – excluding bicycle.
- Cassette not included.
- Dimensions when Open L*H*W: 31”x18.5”x19.5” (787.4x469.9x495.3 mm).
- Dimensions when Closed L*H*W: 8.5”x18.5”x19.5” (76.2x469.9x495.3 mm).
- Weighs in at 47 lb (21.3 kg).
|Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
Displaying reviews 1-4
Use this product to stay in shape during winter.
Super easy to set-up, was up and running 10 minutes after unboxing it. Have been using it with Zwift and it makes for a much more dynamic experience. Also much quieter than a standard trainer - especially at higher intensities.
I contemplated purchasing the Hammer or the Wahoo Kickr. I bought the Hammer because I had used CycleOps products before. It performs flawlessly and has very close road feel for a trainer. It beats the rear tire trainer by a mile.
This worked out better than expected. I moved from a full indoor bike (PT300) and love the change.